Saturday, December 14, 2013

The Flight of the Navigator – The hottest ship in store!

What a movie, awesome how it reflects a little boys dreams. 

Remember this one? I can't forget that ship, decades later it's the still the hottest one around. It has been my biggest inspiration source ever – the shiny chrome semi-liquid shape shifting hull, what more should I say!? Rewatching this movie as a grown up uncovers a lot of ununderstood turns in the storyline. I found out that the ships AI Computer is evil and that it's not the kids friend at all. I found out that the ship comes from some dark side and is trying to make Anakin Skywalker out of him. Anyway, Hollywood, if you ever want to make me feel like a kid again, do a revival of this merchandise but keep the ship as it is (or update it a little, I say slightly to be even more awesome). Theres not many look alike Sci-fi ship designs around, trust me, only one or two or three. This one is the KING!

Illustration (could have been me)

Pick me up, handsome!


Yeah, that would be my vehicle of choice:

wheres my keys? (made by circuit5389.deviantart.com)


See, even it has futuristic look it's retro, just like:

It's a classic!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a message if you like.